Thursday, March 31, 2011

Though I had a long weekend cos of my leave on Monday, I didn't feel like I had worked a day less.

________________

My mom is so cute - she was using her lappie when suddenly her mouse wheel let out a lil cracking sound.

She said, "Woah, the mouse got sound one. It's hungry."

The darnest things moms say.

Anyway, I have been having a wide variety of buns/cakes/pastries for breakfast. Haha. Nice. Surprises at 9.30am everyday.

Recommending her latest discovery - black pepper minced pork bun!

_____________________

I did it! 2 and a half days!

____________________

Happy April Fool's Day tomorrow! Haha. The best time for jokes......whether u mean it or not. =P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Using LinkedIn like social media

Some people more active on LinkedIn than on Facebook.