Sunday, June 12, 2011

Awesome weekend!

Had been dyingggggggggggggg for the weekend since the start of the week. It had kinda been like a mirageeeeeeeeeeeee omg cos I was so tied down with work, I had nooooooooo lifeeeeeeee. And the weekend was gonna be packed with activities; that made me look forward to it even more!

So on Friday night I met my friends for dinner then somehow we found ourselves at Dempsey's! Had beer and wine and a real intriguing discussion.

On Saturday I napped the afternoon away, SHIOKS!!!!!! Then took the KTM to ohmygoodnessme Choa Chu Kang! But the journey didn't matter cos like 取西经 - the end result tastes sweeter when you actually have to plough to achieve it!

STEAMBOAT FTW!!!!

Had loads of fun cooking and eating and chatting and joking with the bunch of Club peeps! As the evening went by people left the table one by one cos were too full to carry on, but on my side were 5 无底洞 still going strong! Wahaha, we even introduced whatever was left in the rice cooker, and double-boiled it in the soup! Added streaks of crab stick meat, pork belly, egg froth and some garnishings - only lacked century egg and 柴鱼 to reach real divinity! The porridge turned out to be heavenly! Real natural sweetness from the 高汤 and every grain of rice tasted lovely and full of motherly love... haha... everyone who came over to try was like "mmmmmmm!" Thumbs up.

My Sunday was a real relaxing one and I felt like I really needed the rest. Spent most of the time slacking at home and caught X-Men with my siblings. Great movie.

And it kinda inspired me to be different.

Keep your lives going, guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Done this, done that, yet?

It's 2.57am Tuesday and my mind is still freaking thinking about work and whether my somewhat happy-go-lucky colleague is following up c...