Monday, June 06, 2011

You can't imagine how much fun I had... =)

















It rained. The sand was damp. But our spirits were not.

It turned out to be a blessing in disguise - the rain cleared up; we had a huge lot of the beach to ourselves and the sand was not burning hot. Which meant we spent an awesome amount of time playing volleyball, soccer and frisbee!

Some were really generous and brought along food like beehoon, sausages (with cheese, please omg), chicken wings; an inflatable float to relac on, picnic mats and even an ice cooler!

Though I couldn't sunbathe, my abs are aching now from all the laughing! Haha!

Love you peeps!

Looking forward to the next gathering already! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Done this, done that, yet?

It's 2.57am Tuesday and my mind is still freaking thinking about work and whether my somewhat happy-go-lucky colleague is following up c...