Friday, December 01, 2006

I survived!

You guys should be happy because I'm still blogging! Which means the paper this afternoon was ok! It didn't kill me!



















LOL.

Ok, it was an okay paper. After doing past 2 papers for ST2131, I thot today would be a killer. But it was easier than I expected! I believe it's due to this 2 reasons: 1) Past years were open book, but mine is helpshits.
2) My expectations were too high.

BUT BUT BUT still, there were some I didn't know how to do, and most of them I'm not really confident, but I just hope I did them correctly! Please!!!!!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

What do you guys do 5 mins before entering the exam hall?

Do you:-

(a) Chit Chat?

(b) Go to the toilet?













(c) See the hunks and chio bus around you?




















(d) Stone??????














OR...

(e) Say your last prayers?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Done this, done that, yet?

It's 2.57am Tuesday and my mind is still freaking thinking about work and whether my somewhat happy-go-lucky colleague is following up c...