Thursday, December 28, 2006

Sem 3 AAR

OH dammit. I lost my post. Have to retype everything out.

___________________________________________________________

Wells, Sem 3 wasn't as bad! It's quite good! =)

My hardworking (compared to the previous 2 sems) has paid off! I'm quite happy and satisfied!

However there's always a black shit lining behind every cloud. It's all abt ST2131. This stupid probability module I took was disappointing... I came out of the exam hall feeling at least a B+, but Mr GAN gave me a freaking stupid B! :( sad. WHY????! WHY, MR GAN??? WHY?!?! I attended all but one of your lectures! And the one I didn't go for was the last one, because it's out of the syllables! I did all your very tough tutorials faithfully! I printed out every page of your lecture notes! I....I.... I'm disappointed. :(

Later that night, Mr-Know-All Lip Tong (it's a compliment) told me the bad badder baddest worse worser worst news. This stupid ST2131 module is a preclusion module for my core module MA3501 next sem! Which means I have to appeal in order to register for MA3501. Though the appeal will be 100% successful, it means ST2131 will NOT count towards my graduation requirements! i.e., it will not add up to the 160MCs I need to graduate! Which means, I have to take 164 MCs now!!!!

WHAT THE HELL?!?!

Then ST2131 is what?!?

This piece of shit news came to me like a Boeing 777 whammed full speed into my face.

Not only did I waste one whole sem studying for it, doing the tutorials, going for lectures, I could have used the time to clear another module! WHA KAO. And the worst thing is, stupid ST2131 is like a million tonne weight pulling down my CAP. Mr-Optimistic Lip Tong advised me to look on the bright side, saying that ST2131 will be a good foundation, then I'll get an A for MA3501.

Well, I certainly wish it is. :( But but, if not for stupid ST2131, I'd .. I could have... Nvm liao...

Fellow ME students Jx and Yeee Yixin also took ST2131 previous sem. But when I flew the Boeing 777 to them expecting a "HUH?! WHA LAU?? HOW COME? THEN I TOOK FOR ****??!", the Boeing 777 was like a minuscule oxygen molecule into their nose. They were quite ok wif it... HUH, why they like nothing to it one? Because Yeeee Yixin needs it for her minor la. Though Stupid Jx doesn't have minor, he also needs to take 164MCs same as me, but he happy like bird cos his ST2131 is a jet rocket pulling up his CAP.

-_-" FINE.

Thermodynamics! I know my msn nick had been "Thermody DIE DIE DIE!" all sem, but it turned out to be quite ok! HAHA. Was very satisfied wif it, but only lucky cos the last chapter didn't come out.

Engineering Visualisation and Modelling was ok, but I think could have gotten a grade better if I was more prepared for tutorials.

Fluid mech MAD MAD MAD? Yes, the paper was mad. My final paper, I thot I could happily, joyfully, gracefully jump out of the exam hall, instead I dragged my feet out wif a heavy heart... Very difficult paper leh... But as Mr-Tea Lip Tong said to me once, "Believe in the power of moderation", I got a satisfactory good grade! HAHA.

Mechanics of Materials, I told u guys that day that MOM raped me rite. But I actually benefited from it! I guess it raped the other guys more badly. haha. I was totally shocked when I saw my grade for it. Still clueless why, but Me and Myself believes "If it ain't bad, don't ask why". HAHA!

Finally, Sensors and Actuators, easiest paper in my opinion, hence is very satisfied wif my grade. =) WELL DONE WELL DONE!


____________________________________________

I must thank myself for working harder this sem! And I really worked hard on my sem3 resolution, i.e. not to sleep during lectures!! I did it! Kudos to myself! Also kudos to my lecture mates StuPid Jx, Fab, Yeee Yixin and Tartar Tata for encouragement! Also special kudos to Bee for the birds! She gave me alot of birds! =) thanks everyone!!

(It does not mean I'll share my CAP wif u guys.)

(Not even possible! MUAHAHAHAHA. )

I'll work hard for the next few sems definitely! I'll make sure I get some more jet rockets to propel my CAP up up, and away~!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Done this, done that, yet?

It's 2.57am Tuesday and my mind is still freaking thinking about work and whether my somewhat happy-go-lucky colleague is following up c...