Saturday, December 09, 2006

Check this out!!!!! (especially Shingkit)

LOL.

Shingkit, I also won't lose to you!

_________________________________________________


I visited my statcounter.com and saw this! Click on images to enlarge!















Obviously somebody searched for "me2143" in google.com and came to my blog! LOL! me2143 is one of my modules this semester! Sensors and actuators. I was wondering "Wha lau! Who so hardworking, go and search for me2143 past year papers on google ar?!", so I clicked on the magnifying glass and behold....................................



















What the hell?! From Massachusetts Institute of Technology! MIT!

And as you can see from here....

















MIT is 3rd best University in the world!

NUS students taking the same module as students in MIT???!!! Not bad leh NUS!

_____________________________________________________

Ok la Kit, you still win ok. MIT 3rd, Harvard 2nd....

Anybody has visits from No. 1? LOL!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Done this, done that, yet?

It's 2.57am Tuesday and my mind is still freaking thinking about work and whether my somewhat happy-go-lucky colleague is following up c...