Thursday, December 07, 2006

I'm as free as a free Willy now!

YES! I leaped out of MPSH 2A after my last paper like how free Willy leaped over the barrier in the movie. Okay, I was joking. I literally dragged my feet out. Cos Fluid Mech is going to be a disaster. HELP.

Anyways, sorry guys for the late post! HAHA! Was too busy enjoying myself to the max!!! After my paper, me, Busy Roy and Jx went Bedok 85 to eat!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Bbq sotong, Oyster omelette and BBq stingray!!! Not Triple-O this time cos Roy wanted to eat as well. LOL.

And yesterday, there was soccer in the morning! Not very fun, didn't play very well. In the afternoon I went to find my pretty girlfriend, went home for dinner, then out again! To Busy Roy's house for 2 rounds of MACHOP! (aka Mahjong) It was very fun, been some time since we last met Khoonsmedic. But the majority of the fun came because we knew it's the hols now and we have nothing to think abt really! (maybe except for Busy Roy, cos you know, he's always Busy) I da-bao-ed bak chor mee home to makan before watching Arsenal play Porto. Boring 0-0 game, but it was good enuff to see both sides thro to the knock-out stages.

Going CGH later for a briefing. After that going VivoCity to meet my CG friends for dinner... JB trip postponed to next week.

Yes yes, I know you guys have been craving for my quizzes! Itching for them huh?!?! LOL. Just kidding, it'd be up soon! =)

____________________________________________________________


Do you guys love Indian food? I love Indian curry. They're so fantastically fabulous relishingly tantalizing superb.

These pics were taken at this Indian restaurant at Raffles City. I highly recommend it! If you have taste buds that love spiciness, you'll love it. What's more, the garnishings and diced onions make the gravy all the more lovely. Goes well with naan!
=) My family and I always never fail to finish up every mm^3 of gravy.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Strongly recommends - Tandoori Chicken, Vindaloo(super spicy), Masala(spicy and tasty). Omg. Slurp Slurp Slurpppppppp.



-------------




Slurp.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Done this, done that, yet?

It's 2.57am Tuesday and my mind is still freaking thinking about work and whether my somewhat happy-go-lucky colleague is following up c...