Saturday, December 09, 2006

Quiz 5

Say Yo!

On the 7th of Dec, we had our biannual CG outing! We went to Vivocity for dinner! "HUH! Vivocity again?!", you all might say. But no wor, 6 out of 8 of us were there for the first time only....

















YEA wassup!

After wandering around the very big place for halal food, we finally settled down at Fig and Olives. I had creme chicken pasta.
















After dinner we went to the swimming pool at the top and chatted for quite some time. I was amazed how Shingkit and Janir can forget some of our cg mates... /slaps forehead.

Vivocity very big neh. But I think it's a nice place to spend time... I plan to bring my Bee there someday! =)

How are your holidays coming along? I'm having tons of fun. =) lol. Yesterday met up wif Bee for lunch, walked walked, then met Busy Roy and Jx to discuss on our secret mission. Yes! We're finally doing something constructive, we even invested $ on it already! But it'd be still some time before the whole thing can come out, but one small step for us, one big step for mankind. We need to do more research and more investment. We machoped at night.... and had roti prata at the coffeeshop nearby. It's nice just to slack and have fun together wif good company!

___________________________________________________________


Quiz 5 Quiz 5 is up!!!! Is it 5 or 6 already? can't remember liao leh! LOL! I think this is a pretty easy one. Bee bee, can solve? =P



















And the category is - "THING".

Hints: One word. Only mountain tortoises have never used it before.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Done this, done that, yet?

It's 2.57am Tuesday and my mind is still freaking thinking about work and whether my somewhat happy-go-lucky colleague is following up c...