Saturday, December 16, 2006

Happy 22nd birthday to Me and Myself!

YAY~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me and Myself is 22 years old, officially. So old already... Wah Wah... no accomplishments, nothing to be proud of as of yet...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!



















Cake from Premi Deli. VERY VERY VERY NICE. My family always buy this for birthdays for many years liao. HAHAHA!

On the 14th, I was glad my dearest buddies Busy Roy and Jx could take time off to celebrate with me. We went Kbox at Marina before walking over to Chong Qing Steamboat at Bugis! However, the place wasn't as comfy as what I had imagined it to be. It was raining as well, so we decided to hop back to Marina for Pariss.

Bloody hell, the entrance fee is $38.80, not including 10% service and 5% GST! (gonna be 7% soon bloody hell) So we roamed around and settled down at I-think-the-name-is Yuki Yaki. Coincidentally, it is just beside Kbox. LOL! -_-"

Steamboat and bbq do-it-yourself buffet, the food is not bad! Especially love the sambal sotong and sambal dory. Busy Roy and Jx cannot make it.... full after 10 mins... Jx gorged himself with sushi rice while Busy Roy stuffed himself with baby octopus. They were already groaning away when I was still cooking chicken wings... Jx bragged that he is so full, the food is at his throat, and it'd leak out if he tilted his head.

After I filled up my throat with food too, we went slow walking to help digest! We wandered to the Esplanade, Raffles Place, Chinatown, before balik kampong at Tanjong Pagar. Busy Roy lives up to his name, he has to go back Hall to make myself busy. So me and Jx took the choo choo train to tamp and home!!

Oh ya ya... What did they give me????????????? I got some qualms about posting up the pic because I don't want ppl to see my ugly face. But never mind, let you all see la.




















But sorry, I donned a mask.

YES! It's an original Arsenal Home Jersey! I love it! Thanks guys! ^_^

____________________________________________________

On the other hand, Buzzing Bee is still buzzing away, burning midnight oil to get my pressie ready. Haha. It's ok Bee! Doesn't matter if it's late, I'd love it whatsoever. =) Just the sincerity will do!

As for other readers...hello peeps.... where are the gifts....

ROOOOOOARRRRR!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Done this, done that, yet?

It's 2.57am Tuesday and my mind is still freaking thinking about work and whether my somewhat happy-go-lucky colleague is following up c...