Saturday, May 05, 2007

Arrowed!



Kena arrowed again... LOL.
__________________________________________
LAYER 1 : ON THE OUTSIDE

Name : Dusty, Me and Myself
Birth Date : 15th Dec 1984
Current Status : Attached/online/excited about usa trip/abit apprehensive about leaving home sweet home
Eye Colour : brown!
Hair Colour : black with a few strands of silver white. :(
Right or lefty : righty, but I wear my watch on my left. I noticed many rightys do this too!

LAYER 2 : ON THE INSIDE

My Heritage : cantonese chinese
My Fears : disappointment, loneliness, regret
My Weaknesses : self centredness...
My Perfect Pizza : lotsa cheese, thin crust. HAHA, u guys know I don't like the crust???

LAYER 3 : YESTERDAY, TODAY, TOMORROW

My thoughts first waking up : If it's school days, it'd be "What day is it today???" If it's during like holidays, it'd be, "It's only 11!!!!"
My bedtime : Is normally after 2!
My most missed memory : Every moment of my life is worth reminiscing...

LAYER 4 : MY PICK

Pepsi or coke : Pepsi!! DEFINITELY!!
Single or grouped dates : dates as in romance or for fun?
Adidas or Nike : I don't know.. no preference! Yesterday saw a Nike T-shirt which bears this slogan: "A swoosh is better than 3 _________."
Tea or Nestea : isn't nestea a brand? how to compare with a drink?
Chocolate or Vanilla : Chocololate
Cappuccino or Coffee : No preference!

LAYER 5 : DO YOU...

Smoke : No. No way will I spend 10 stupid bucks on a few carcinogens wrapped in paper.
Curse : Only to myself when I'm real down. I am a very very polite boy! *grinz
Take a shower : daily
Have a crush : Nope...
Think you've been in love : yup yup
Go to school : I just had my exams HELLO!
Want to get married : Ya ya...
Believe in yourself : Hahaha. I think I do.
Think your a health freak : Not one.

LAYER 6 : IN THE PAST

Drank alcohol : yeahhhhhhhh.
Gone to the mall : Tampines, Hougang, or shen3 mo4?
Been on stage : Plenty of times hahahahahaha.
Eaten sushi : yes!! I love sashimi + wasabi! You just HAVE to take wasabi with sushi, they go together like oysters with omelette (thus, you don't ask for oysterless oyster omelette -_-). I can't understand ppl who say "WHA! I love Sakae Sushi!" but actually doesn't touch any raw food. HAHA.
Dyed your hair : yes yes! twice!! I want to dye again, right after I'm back from USA. They don't allow us to dye our hair at our jobs...

LAYER 7 : HAVE YOU EVER...

Played a stripping game : YES! On my mobile phone!
Changed who you were to fit in : don't understand this question...

LAYER 8 : AGE YOU'RE HOPING...

To be married : around 30 I guess...

LAYER 9 : IN A GIRL..

Best eye colour : Hmm... never thot of this before.
Best hair colour : I think the colour doesn't really matter, I'd go for texture, feel and smell.
Short hair or long hair : Define your long and short please.

LAYER 10 : WHAT WERE YOU DOING...

A minute ago : WHA! I was being super busy. Was typing, breathing, respiring, metosising, meiosising, carried out peristalsis, dilation and contraction of muscles, blinking my eyes, filtering the air with my nostril hair, digesting my dinner, cracking my brain, bla blah blah... what else do you wanna know?!
Hour ago : Err, I think reading blogs.
4.5 hours ago : 10.55pm - 04.30 = 6.25pm. Outside shopping!!
1 month ago : may 5th - 1 month = april 5th. hmmm. Oh, refer to the my answer to the first question of Layer 10.
Year ago : may 5th 2007 - 1year = may 5th 2006. (wtf, refer to answer to previous qns)

LAYER 11 : FINISH THE SENTENCES...

I love : my family my friends and definitely FOOD! :D
I feel : thirsty + complications of worry and excitement
I hate : being taken for granted/commanded around
I hide : when I play hide 'n' seek.... abo?
I miss : when I fire M16 in the dark cos all you can see is absolute darkness.
I need : food when I'm hungry, else I turn angry. HAHAHAHA!

LAYER 12 : TAG 5 PEOPLE

LALALA! All those who haven't been tagged, raise up your hands where I can see them!!
YOU! You, You , you and you! Go do go do!

You (1) = Crabby in chilli
You (2) = Frankenstein
You (3) = Raffles Hall girl
You (4) = Smelly kit
You (5) = The one whom I donoe you frequent my blog. =) tag me so I know who you are!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Using LinkedIn like social media

Some people more active on LinkedIn than on Facebook.