Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Tomorrow's the day! :O

Months ago we have all been looking forward to this day... and right now is the night! This is the night!!! Should we be feeling ultra excited? Very very amazingly, I feel kinda normal... WHY?! Hmmm... I really don't know why I feel this way. HAHA. But anyways, I hope we have a hella fun and enjoyable time at USA! =]

All's packed already... clothes, swimming trunks, sunglasses, money, medicine... Have I told you guys about the itinerary for the journey? LOL!!!

1) Sg ---> Taipei
2) (NO! Not from taipei to beijing) Taipei ---> Los Angeles
3) Los Angeles ---> Atlanta
4) Atlanta ---> Richmond

WAKKAKA! What a siannnnnn journey. We got a few hours in between every stop. I wish I wish there's entertainment on China Airlines man!! There'd better be a personal entertainment device! If not, I'll be so bored to my eyeballs, maybe I'll chit chat to the air stewardess!! (/me scrambles away before Bee can hit me!) Then again, I heard the air stewardesses on China Airlines, you won't feel paiseh to call them Auntie...

Anyways, in case their entertainment is freaking boring, I asked my friends to bring a storybook along with them.

I don't have a good digicam... Will be HEAVILY DEPENDENT on Busy Roys for photos and sorts! Btw, over the past couple of weeks, I took videos of Sg ya know... will watch them if I miss home or family. *sobs. (I've got Muar video too)

LALALALALA LELELELELEE!

What will await us?? Stay tuned to mejustloves2eat.blogspot.com... will share with all of you out there my experience at Virginia, USA. =) Of course together with my 'lifeguard' duties, the food over there, the people, the culture...

Will I have fun at my job?
Will I get to visit Virginia Tech?
Does Krispy Kremes taste as legendary as it sounds?
Will I spend so much I'll come back only in a pair of jeans?
Will I get to see Spiderman at New York??
=]

White Castle here I come to conquer you!!!!!!

******************Stay tuned******************

1 comment:

  1. er, virginia is it got a lot of virgins one?

    must find out for us hor!

    ReplyDelete

Using LinkedIn like social media

Some people more active on LinkedIn than on Facebook.