Sunday, May 06, 2007

HAHA! A lil' error on my previous post. I mean, I'm a righty, but I also wear watch on my right hand!

I've been spending quite alot of money recently... sandals, shades, khaki pants... still got swimming wear to go!

ARGHHHHH.

Anyways, only 2 full days left in sunny Singapore... here's a record of what I've conquered before departure!

Bedok 85:
- fried cockles
- bbq stingray!
- hokkien mee

Opposite Tjc:
- Fried kway teow (best!!)

Opposite Beehive:
- Chicken rice!!

Opposite Tampines NPC:
- Frog porridge (first time I tried it! super good! The porridge was smooth and silky...went great with the gong1 bao3 sauce... slurp slurp!!)

Things left to conquer:
- Nasi lemak
- Katong Laksa
- More seafood

Final meal will be lunch at the airport... Hmmm... should I go for Ban Mian? But I'm scared the chilli will gimme stomach upset on the plane.. CHOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Using LinkedIn like social media

Some people more active on LinkedIn than on Facebook.