Friday, May 18, 2007

Food food food....

I've been in lovely USA for a week already...

I love pasta and pizza! Been having these for the past few days, but they still always make me excited when they appear in front of me. HAHAHA.

But but but... I'm missing lots of other things... =(

Things like:
- Char Kway Teow
- Nasi Lemak
- Wanton Mee
- Chicken Rice
- Prawn noodles
- etc etc etc!!!

Ivan and Roy brought instant noodles from Singapore... you guys know the Myojo 100 Char Mee? And the Maggi curry mee?? The supermarkets here don't sell them... and it makes me so envious when Ivan and Roy slurp the noodles in front of me!!!!! ROAR!!!! I want them too!!!!!!

MUMMY!!!!! DHL them to me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Using LinkedIn like social media

Some people more active on LinkedIn than on Facebook.