Monday, May 07, 2007

Hi all!!!!!

Hi all!

Should I feel like I'm leaving Singapore for 3 months? I don't...or maybe, yet to feel it. HAHA. Not in the mood yet!!

Anyways, it's Monday today. Met up with Bee and some of our common friends, then we headed for Bugis to catch Spidey! All along, I didn't have a good impression of the theatres at Bugis... I thot they were old, lousy sound effects, little leg space, the problem about the stupid head in front of you blocking your view etc etc. But hey! All the above didn't realise to me... in fact suddenly the leg space was splendid. HAHA. But hey! That doesn't mean I left with a good image of Bugis. Stupid cup of Pepsi spilled and soaked my pants. WHA LAO EH!!!! But neh-mind, I am a happy person! It didn't ruin my mood. =)

LOL. OK! Here are my reviews for the movie... In my opinion, not very excellent. Too much focus on heart affairs. I want action, dude!! :O And hmmmm, do we have any comic readers out there? Is venom really created that way??

Anyways! After the movie Bee and me went walking around Bugis junction before LALALA! We sat down at the Japanese food corner at the food court! At least can satisfy my craving for sushi, I had 6 salmon sushi. Not bad! The wasabi was excellent. Bee had 3 pieces of toufu which she enjoyed so much, she devoted 100% of attention to them. LOL.

Dinner was Ban Mian!! WAKAKAKA!!!

Tml's my last full day in sunny Singapore... let it be a good one! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Using LinkedIn like social media

Some people more active on LinkedIn than on Facebook.