Saturday, March 15, 2008

Birds don't lay eggs here

Was very pleased to be invited for an internship interview with Keppel FELS this
afternoon.

It took me a freaking 1 hour train ride, then a 20 min wait for bus no.257, then a 25min journey to reach DA PLACE! Total burden = 1 hr 45 mins.
























Super super ULU place, stuck right on the extreme southern western part of the island. No wonder Fab says this place is 鸟不生蛋, aka birds don't even come here to lay eggs! True.

Actually at this corner of Singapore all of what are there are just industrial and manufacturing companies. No wonder people say the air at Tuas and Jurong is more polluted, and people who live there die earlier.

Anyways, the interview went fine. Hmmm. Awaiting some good news in about 2 or 3 weeks, fingers crossed! Legs crossed!

The journey home was worse. As it was peak hour traffic, bus no.257 took like 1 hour to reach Boon Lay interchange. And then another hour on the train back to Tampines, sit until my buttock sour.

________________________________________________________

Musical Epoch concert this Sunday at 7.30pm. I'd be busy this weekend helping out with it.

________________________________________________________

I hereby announce to the whole wide world that I, Me and Myself, can now proudly hold on to a lappie and wail, "THIS IS MINEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!" Wakaka!

Check out my purchase -

http://www1.ap.dell.com/content/products/productdetails.aspx/inspnnb_1420?c=sg&cs=sgdhs1&l=en&s=dhs

Total of 8 colours to choose from! Black, white, pink, red, green, blue, brown and yellow.
























GUESS WHICH COLOUR I CHOSE!!!!!!

lalala~
lelele~~


hohoho!

hahaha!

I chose the green cos it really looked unique. The red was like Arsenal red, but didn't look attracting on a laptop cover. Awww. The white was a nice glossy white, I liked it, but it just looks like an impression to the iMAC. Black is BAH SO COMMON! Blue is ugly. Yellow is jaundice while brown is boring. Pink are for sissies and girls. Heh! Doesn't this justify my choice!!!

It'd only be delivered to my doorstep on Monday night. HEHEHE!!! So excited and looking forward to receiving it!!!! I promise I'll treat it with ultra extra care!! ^_^

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

____________________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment

Using LinkedIn like social media

Some people more active on LinkedIn than on Facebook.