Tuesday, March 18, 2008

5 seconds of fame!

Here's the origin to my 5 seconds of fame on channel 8!! HAHA!

My first time on tv not counting being among many thousands during national day parade.

http://mejustloves2eat.blogspot.com/2008/01/happy-new-year-2008.html

The episode was finally shown on tv just now! HAHA!

I've had comments from my frens like "aiyo your face appear so big lor"

"was so stunned seeing u i din notice wat u said"

"how come you can go there and eat??? i oso wan!!!"

Haha.

Actually out of 30 who were present, we were considered lucky and honoured to be interviewed, then put on tv. Haha. It must have been the smiley face I created with the ribs ok!!

HAHAHA.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Using LinkedIn like social media

Some people more active on LinkedIn than on Facebook.