Thursday, March 20, 2008

I LOVE my green Dell!!!

Yippie yay yay!!! Monday marked the day I officially received my lappie!!!

Here's the box...


Upon opening up the box, wafted the smell of new leather and styrofoam! The smell of new things!

Here's the Dell laptop bag which came along with it...

Next, below the bag! Lappie carefully protected by a layer of plastic!!
























Come to Daddy! Daddy will take good care of you!!! :)

My Green Dell Inspiron 1420, ON MY LAP!!! Nice green rite!!! It's actually abit glossy! My frens alll "wahhhh" when they saw it. :)

But they also 'wahhh!' when they experienced its weight.



Opened up its mouth for the first time in history!!!























Happy me with my happy lappie! :)
























Toeji asked me to give it a name!!! That was quite a good suggestion. Should it be a he or a her?

Toeji suggested Suzy.

What on earth. Suzy sounds like a girl with frizzy hair. LOL.

Guys!!! Suggestions!!!

1 comment:

  1. green... reminds me of the mocca advertisement.

    and your last photo reminds me of ST701 advertisement with the guy looking at his laptop on the toilet bowl =P

    ReplyDelete

Using LinkedIn like social media

Some people more active on LinkedIn than on Facebook.