Friday, March 21, 2008

I've got a name for my Lappie!

Thanks guys for suggestions on names for my 2nd wife - my Lappie!

Since I couldn't make up my mind on any, I decided to search for 'green' in the online thesaurus!!!

_________________________________________________

Main Entry: green
Part of Speech: adjective 3
Definition: emerald
Synonyms:
apple, aquamarine, beryl, chartreuse, fir, forest, grass, jade, kelly, lime, malachite, moss, olive, pea, peacock, pine, sage, sap, sea, spinach, verdigris, vert, viridian, willow

Source:
Roget's New Millennium™ Thesaurus, First Edition (v 1.3.1)Copyright © 2008 by Lexico Publishing Group, LLC. All rights reserved.

_________________________________________________

YES!!!!

One word inside caught my eye straight, and it'd be my 2nd wife's name.

:)

KELLY!


HI KELLY!!!!!! :):):)

What a sweet name for a happy lappie!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Using LinkedIn like social media

Some people more active on LinkedIn than on Facebook.