Saturday, March 22, 2008

Good Friday worth a gathering!

Yesterday was GOOD FRIDAY! Everybody rejoices because it's a public holiday!!!

But it didn't make any difference to me cos my fridays are my off days anyway. *smirks*

However it did make a big difference to my friends, and so we had a mini gathering! A Kbox session from 2 - 6pm! Then dinner at bedok 85!!! Sumptous food below!!

A corner of 85 was polluted with smoke from fried kway teow, fried prawn noodles, fried oyster omelette etc. It was so smoky you'd think ur specs was blur.




Below are the food 6 of us ordered. Some of the plates look half eaten cos all of us attacked the food before I remembered to take snaps of them!












All looks so delicious rite!!! YUM!!!!!!!

And you know what, nv forgo a cup of refreshing cooling ice cold sugar cane juice to top everything up!
























After the very full dinner, we popped over to block 84 for session of board games at block 84. The place is called Hide-out! I felt that it was a good place to establish cos the area lacked entertainment places like this. The prices are quite reasonable too. Free flow of drinks also!

Had a wonderful day with my clique of frens yay~

But down wif flu today. :(:(:(

*sings to tune of rain, rain go away*
"Flu, flu go away, come again when I am dead, flu flu, go away, little kelly wants to play..."

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous7:18 am

    i hate u! hate u hate u hate u!!






    u make me hungry. i miss spore foooooodd!!!

    LipTong

    ReplyDelete

Using LinkedIn like social media

Some people more active on LinkedIn than on Facebook.