Saturday, April 21, 2007

Who stole my cows?

In Chinatown they have cows lying lazily on top of the wall....





















At Tampines, we have cows too!

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
















Gay Looking Cows. HAHAHAHA.

____________________________________________

18 days to USA!

That's very fast....

Since I'd be there for 3 months, I'll confirm chop stamp + guarantee that I'll be missing asian food super duper lots..... for eg char kway teow, hokkien mee, nasi lemak, chicken rice, mom's cooking.... T_T

So I vowed that I will not touch Western food for 2 weeks before departure. I will gourge myself with delicious, saliva-dripping, tantalising, relishing mouth watering asian food! Oily, unhealthy, dirty, unhygenic I don't care! Just give them to meeeeeee!!!!!

P/S: Will I miss mahjong too? lololololol.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Using LinkedIn like social media

Some people more active on LinkedIn than on Facebook.