Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Bored sha-la la

Why?!

Why do I feel as if the semester has just started?! I don't feel guilty, yet I do! I don't feel afraid and paranoid, yet I do!

Am I feeling the right way?!

Not that I'm boasting or what... I have completed all my tutorials and labs! It's about 24-4 = 20 days to my exams! That's like 5 days to study for each module. But... I feel it's like abit too early to start revision leh... not because I'm smart, but because if I revise early, I'll forget everything when the time comes!

So bored now. I really didn't do anything productive for today. ZZZ!!!

___________________________________________

I shall post some very random pics to entertain you guys!

1)















One fine day playing Mahjong at Busy Roy's house, I was losing all the way and so sian diao. Until one Angel passed by and decided to help me! I won with this!! Damn difficult to get one! And after that, I started winning and at the end of the day left his house happily. HAHA! Btw, update update! Busy Roy is NOT that busy anymores!! He's getting back into his normal life already! Welcome back, ROY!

2)















My first mobile phone!! During my time, phones with "Composer" function and blue backlight are as high-class as 3.5G phones with 3Megapixel camera phones now!

3)



















I used to really love NBA and no soccer. Now it's the opposite way round. LOL. Above is my favourite player, Reggie Miller. (Now retired and doing commentatoring for games)

4)




























I loved them!! I was crazy over this show "Autumn in my Heart" !!! And the lady inside!! The bizarre thing that happened was, I caught every episode of the show, but fell asleep during the last episode. DANGS!

That's all folks. HAHAHHA. Enjoy your Good Fridays everyone!!
=)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Using LinkedIn like social media

Some people more active on LinkedIn than on Facebook.