Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Love dinner no more...

Am I being too full of myself, or is it true that after I posted pictures of food from HK cafe, many other bloggers are starting to post pictures of their food too? LOL.





_________________________________________

Anyways,
Mom cooked dinner today, as usual....

I never fail to top up my rice during every meal...but NOT TONIGHT!

Cos mommy cooked BROWN RICE.

I'm so not used to it! Somemore it's hard and the colour doesn't interest me. I bit onto the rice bitterly and had so much difficulty finishing them because mom don't allow me to put the rice back into the cooker. So I only had one bowl of rice. Very don't like it leh. T_T There'll be brown rice every night le. Haiz!! Poor me!!

Poor me!!!!!!!!














P/S: I wanna change my blogskin!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Using LinkedIn like social media

Some people more active on LinkedIn than on Facebook.