Sunday, April 01, 2007

It's this same old feeling .... again.

Yes, I've tolerated long enough.

Just a few years ago, you were excellent. So good. I admired you so much, I fell in love with you. You were pretty, exhilirating and exciting. I always looked forward to seeing you..

But over the times, I see your gradual drop in attitude and behaviour... Somehow, you're just not the one I fell in love with at that time already... Yes, even though there are glimpses of reminders of how you were last time, but most of the time now, you're just the plain plain old same one..

I'm sorry to say this, but I don't think I'll regret saying this - I'm utterly disappointed in you.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.

Stupid Arsenal lah!!!

I've lost plenty of faith and belief in you. Sigh sigh sigh.......





But I won't give up. Because I still love you for what you are. =]
















Van Persie.
WE miss you!! T_T



___________________________________________

Anyways, the following section are NOT FOR BEES!!!!











KEEP OUT:
Any bees caught trespassing will be liable to have their cheeks squeezed.

_____


HAHAHHAHAA!! I have an official 3 Three/Tiga/San/δΈ‰/(fill in your own) day week next week!!!!!! WOOTTTT!!

WHEEE YOUUU WEEEEEET!!! ^_^

Cos Thursday no more lecture liao... and Friday is Good Friday!

Wheee youuuuuuu weeeeet!!!

Happy sha-la la!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Using LinkedIn like social media

Some people more active on LinkedIn than on Facebook.