Monday, April 09, 2007

10 weirdos















!!
o_O
Kena ARROWED by Joycey!! (or Joycie?)

___________________________________________

Rule of the game:-
Each player of this game starts off with 10 weird things or habits or little known facts about yourself. People who get tagged must write in a blog of their own 10 weird things or habits or little known facts as well as state this rule clearly. At the end you must choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. No tagbacks!

Weird facts:

1. I can speak in 4 different accents!!! Of course I speak the normal Singlish way in Singapore. But with M'sians, I speak with a m'sian accent. To the Chinese from Mainland China, I speak in a different accent too. LOL. And lastly, I'll speak in another way when I'm in USA. But of cos, I am only good with the first two. Hahahaha. And not many of my friends know I'm Malaysian. Now all of you know! Secret no more... :(

2. I don't really like crispy stuff! Be it curry puffs, fried stuffs, KFC, prawn crackers... I love the chicken from KFC, but I peel off the skin and 'donate' them to Jx or (fat) Bee. HAHA. "Then why don't ask for original recipe??", you might ask. That's because I prefer the taste of crispy recipe. As for curry puffs, normally I eat the fillings and leave the U-shaped dough alone. Thus I don't really look for crackers or Old Chang Kee when I'm hungry...

3. I think I have a pretty good sixth sense. It's like, my spider sense's tingling! (quoted from Spiderman) There was once during JC 2, I was at East Coast park with my friends... Then one of them lost her valuable ring and all of us went to look for it. Honestly, I wasn't really helping to find cos I was walking around (haha) when suddenly I felt a tingling sensation in my head! So I proceeded to dig the sand beneath my feet... And BEHOLD, the ring was there.

4. I have a knack of remembering things! Especially real life incidents, what I heard my friends say, or what happened during special occasions.

5. Still got 5 more to go arh. Hmmm. What's weird about me... Hmm... I think of food very often! During sec sch, my recess time was at 11.15am, (see, I can remember this! And end of school was at 1.20pm!) and I'll be dreaming about what to eat for recess from the very moment I step into class! Then now in NUS, I'll be dreaming about what to eat for lunch during lectures. And if I can't decide, one irritating thing is that I'll pester my friends what they'll be eating. HAHAHA.

(LOL, Bee told me my blog tempted her friends to go eat Ajisen and HK cafe. HAHA! Didn't know my entries can be so influential wor!!)

6. I had no interest in the cartoon Flintstones though many say it's funny... Weird weird, I was once really addicted in the Teletubbies! O_O Freaking gay, you'd say! Yes, the Teletubbies! Tinky Winky, Dipsy, Lala, Po! My favourite was Po. Here's something I think you all don't know... Tinky Winky is gay, Dipsy is a negro and Po is cantonese! HAHAHAHA. Ya lor, every weekday evening at 6pm I'd make sure I watch... again again! Thinking back, so stupid of me.

7. I was locked up in the toilet by a very sadistic Kindergarten teacher. She tested us on volume! Litres and millimetres! So difficult! I couldn't answer and she brought me to the toilet at the back! Crazy freaking b**ch! But I wasn't freaked out. I merely stood there till she let me out. Lol.

8. I am a very sentimental person! I like to keep letters, stuffs, gifts, pieces of paper etc that came from any person/occasion. I even have in my cupboard a lightstick from my JC 1 orientation... gasp.

9. I strangely believe that all non living things will come alive at night! For example, the 2 bears on my bed will talk to each other, run around the room and protect me. The smaller bear is more active and naughty... that explains why I always find it below my bed. -_-

10. Finally last point liao! *pant pant* Hmm.... Nothing interesting about this though... I almost went to AHS. HAHA. If I did, I might be a senior to many of my blog readers out there! LOL.

____________________________________________

6 ppl to be tagged!! Don't have so many leh.... most of you all have already done it.... And my first thought was the same as Yuenz... why 6? WHY?!
Anyways....
1) toeji, I choose you!
2) lulu, at least you have something to blog about now! hahahaha
3) xiaxue? do you read my blog? LOL.
4) Ms Yeeeee
5) Me, and
6) Myself

YAY!!! I'm finally done! ^_^














Hehehehe!!! (Actually, they look kinda cute rite? Look at Po!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Using LinkedIn like social media

Some people more active on LinkedIn than on Facebook.