Saturday, April 14, 2007

Citadels

Yesterday was Friday! Jx, Roy and me took time off our revision schedule to gather at Roy's place after dinner.

Ivan finally arrived at his place at after midnight, but he brought this game he bought at Settler's.




















It's a very fun and addictive and interactive game I must say! You all got play before?! With some element of luck in deciding the winner, you have to use some brain power and guessing to play as well! Hehe. We played 3 rounds and finally went home at 4.48am. -_-

Fun wor fun wor!

Hmmm, like Bee, I never believed that Friday 13th is unlucky. Simply because nothing unlucky (choy!!!!) has happened to me ba.... but it really did for my sis yesterday.

On the other hand, I see someone has requested for a quiz!!! ^_^ OKAY! Will come up with one very very soon. =)

_________________________________________________

What a short and boring entry. :( shall bring all of you thro a history lesson then.

For the 04/05 ex-tjcians , I know you all had S.H.E. going to TJ for concert rite! So envious!!! T_T Actually I could go crash TJ for that concert one, but The Mother didn't allow me to go out cos I was sick. Sianz!!!!

Anyway, what concert was it? for NKF issit? I think so.... In my year there was also a celebrity's performance from NKF!!

Pretty Elegant Graceful Glamourous Ms Liu Rou Ying!

















































HAHAHAHAHA.
End of history chapter 1.

(BORING BORING ENTRY! *sad*)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Using LinkedIn like social media

Some people more active on LinkedIn than on Facebook.