Tuesday, April 29, 2008

2 down, 2 more to go.

13 days to TUAS!!!!!

I wish I could say, 10 more days to USA!!!

Well, it was so last year. :(:(:(:(



Sob sob. My fun loving travel mates at Yellowstone Park.
_____________________________________________________________

Signs which show I have been studying like mad as of recent.

1) After memorising some stuffs from Compressible and Unsteady Flow, I fell asleep... suddenly I was awakened by my mom's banging on my door. As my body jutted up from the bed, these words were uttered from my mouth uncontrollably, "air pressure vessel!"

2) I napped on the sofa yesterday night after a very shag paper, ME3251 Engineering Materials. I was awakened by a nightmare. I had dreamt that I was taking that paper, and I didn't know how to do one question. -_-

Actually I haven't been studying really hard leh. Donoe why these things haunt me. And I cannot go to sleep these days! I only fall asleep after 1 hour on bed! T_T

Talking about the exams, I have 2 papers down, 2 more to go! I realised yesterday that out of my 4 exams, 3 requires writing of essays. And they are engineering modules! Well, I don't really know how well I'll fare for the 2 papers... they're so odd, I could get anything from B to A. FUNNY! Of cos I'm hoping for the best!!

Here's a link for you guys to calculate your required results to acheive your desired CAP score.
http://www.fas.nus.edu.sg/docs/undergrad/avg_sim.htm Hyper-linking not an infringement of copyright! I know my stuff!!

____________________________________________________________

Tested and proven, Nokia doesn't have the words 'yolk' and 'papaya' as well. SO WEIRD!!! But it has words like 'iodine'??

No comments:

Post a Comment

👓

And so, the inevitable... She was very looking forward to it.