Friday, April 18, 2008

ME3102... DOWN!

This is to formally commerate the closure of our design module ME3102. A follow up to last semester's ME3101, this sem we moved our design from paper to 3d... we created our prototype! Due to copyright/patent/trademark/registered design (I haven't started on my Eng Prof revision) issues, I can't divulge anything on our design! Who knows, you might be seeing it on the streets someday!

*muffled laughter in the background.

Pictorial version of how our group has grown over this 2 semesters.

Sem 5 - ME3101.






Sem 6 - ME3102









This room where we had most of our meetings; where we enjoyed alot of laughter and joy, where our friendship grew and rooted...


__________________________________________________

Okay, I know this post is vvvvv boring. haha. I'm outta ideas on what to blog!!! Exams are round the corner too, how to generate ideas when I'm cooped up at home?

Oh. This may sound like a paradox, but plugging my ears to music actually helps me to concentrate on revision! Ha.

Good luck to all those having their exams too!



(MOST of the luck goes to me first, the rest you all share amongst yourselves ok?)

1 comment:

👓

And so, the inevitable... She was very looking forward to it.