Tuesday, April 15, 2008

WHA! I am on Viwawa wha!

Yesterday was officially the first day of my signing up into Viwawa! This would be my relaxing tool while studying for exams. haha.

Find out more at http://www.viwawa.com/. Just sign up for free, and you can enjoy online games for example Big2, memory games, stick man, Chess, and of course not forgetting everyone's favourite - Wahjong!!!

Add me if you are an user! my nick is keanhs.

No need for any applets or download, just open the window and u're ready to go. It's very realistic, all the flowers and the tiles, all the number of 'tai's etc, but in my opinion the most realistic is when you are listening for a tile liao, then somebody hu first! Very irritating. Haha.

I played a few rounds yesterday... and accomplished sth powderful!!!

Pic 1: On the way... HOPEFUL!!!




Pic 2: Almost there! Hang on tight!




Pic 3: HURRAY!!!!!! 11 tai!!!!!


ZI MO!!!!!!!

WAHAHAHAHA! the joy of finally hu is sooooooooo undescribable. Especially the zi mo!!! WAHAHAHA! In the mood to play mahjong after exams liao.

__________________________________________________

On another note, all my friends and I whom experienced the Work and Travel USA together, still v v miss the place vv much. Never fails to bring back lots of memories and nostalgia when we reminisce about the silly things we did or said. :)

Busy Roys, who is ever busy, specially took some time out to do the below, because he was simply also missing USA!

Below: At Yellowstone Park, we posed for a 'Fantastic 4' wallpaper effect.


HAHAHA! Got the 'seh' or not!

Then Busy Roys used his '3 leg cat' (translated from Mandarin directly) Photoshop skills and edited the above pic into...

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.




OMG. I miss USA soooo much. I would exchange 10 years of my life for 3 more months back there with my friends. :(

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous8:58 am

    Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Fragmentadora de Papel, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://fragmentadora-de-papel.blogspot.com. A hug.

    ReplyDelete

👓

And so, the inevitable... She was very looking forward to it.