Thursday, May 01, 2008

A postcard from the States

Boy, was I touched.
























Thanks Lippie! I will study hard. =)
_______________________________________________________

Happy Labour Day to all labourers!!!

_______________________________________________________

These are sooo old school. I found them while ransacking my cupboard. I bet you all have also grown up with Constable Acai and Bookworm right! And of course with all the pixies and fairies and elves and magic by Enid Blyton!!!







































































________________________________________________

Do you guys happen to frequent Old Chang Kee?

Do you all remember how much was the sotong head the last time you all bought it? In my memory, it was like $1.10 a few months ago...

It's now $1.50!!!

WTH??! There's only soooo little flour needed for each stick, and you need to raise it by 40cents????? Taxi fare increased from $2.40 to $2.80 okay la, but the same increase for puny sotong heads on a satay stick???? Come on lor, there're not even like rice grains on it.

__________________________________________________

Curiosity and boredom led me to my statcounter account.

I didn't know my readers came from so many places!!!








































And then!!! Guess how some chanced upon my blog?

They Googled...






ROFL.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous3:53 pm

    u should know whos reading it from texas!! *winks

    ReplyDelete

Done this, done that, yet?

It's 2.57am Tuesday and my mind is still freaking thinking about work and whether my somewhat happy-go-lucky colleague is following up c...