Friday, April 25, 2008

Oops, I did it again!



Nope... not that....


But..... THIS!!!!

.
.
.
.
.
.




LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.

Do you all still believe Wahjong is realistic? Hmm... I would say very, but not entirely. Besides from big wins occuring quite frequently, I discovered that most of the time, every player would have at least 1 own flower/animal. Hmmm.

____________________________________________________



I Miss Usa.

____________________________________________________

On a side note, this is something for you guys to try and loosen up your mind abit, take a break from all that studying! (if you were as studious as me)

I don't know if there's anything to do with Sony Ericsson, but my phone can't spell the following words:

- Yolk
- Prawn
- Papaya

DAMN FUNNY!!!

And I realised they're all names of food. Hmmm.


No comments:

Post a Comment

👓

And so, the inevitable... She was very looking forward to it.