Sunday, November 05, 2006

Blogger is maddening!

I KNEW IT.

blogger lost my freaking post. DAMMIT. lucky I only typed abit. I was just saying, stupid blogger has freaking problems. Now u cannot upload pics, the next moment template changes cannot be saved, posts cannot be edited. DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS, whoever is in charge!!! BLA!

Anyways, (deep breath in, deep breath out), we went down to Goldhill Plaza at Novena to pay money for Work and Travel. I don't remember going to Novena Square, but zat's not the point. When I took the escalator up to inside the shopping centre.....

WARNING: Do NOT continue if your stomach is less than 90% full.



















WAHAHHA!! nice nice food, be nice, be nice! WHEEEHEEHEE!!!

I ate the food in the 2nd pic when I reached. later when bee also reached, we had chicken wings and the shark cartilage soup! The shark cartilage soup was disappointing. I expected to see transclucent, chewy shark fins, but all I could see was mushrooms, egg, chicken meat and fake crab meat. The bbq chicken wings were ok, but what a place to sit down in front of, and eat fatty food...

















Me and Bee were seated in front of London weight management. LOL! while eating chicken wings!



Outside Novena square...

Singapore is so cutting down on budgets, we actually have pipes as bus stop seats!!!


LOL. before I end this post, lemme give u guys a question! Pls try hard, cos the winner will again get 1 year's free viewership to my blog! Here it is!

















And the category is - "Thing"

=P

1 comment:

Using LinkedIn like social media

Some people more active on LinkedIn than on Facebook.