Friday, November 03, 2006

Tit for tat, That for Zats.

The very rare female lecturer in FOE is very entertaining, in a good way. haha. And she pronounces "that" as "Zats". The most interesting thing is zats, when her BMW 7series (=damn rich and high class) broke down, the Big-Mouth-Women (BMW) people requested her to fill in a survey form regarding what went wrong. And holy, the question was only 1 line, but she filled up the rest of the paper like a 20-mark question, using terms like buckling, stress, etc etc. We were all laughing while she read out what she wrote. She printed it onto a transparency, u see. haha. Zats was almost as funny as "NTU student survey".

Anyways.

Today is a Thursday which felt so much like Friday. WAKAKA! here comes my long weekend again!

I had already thot of what to eat for lunch today, yesterday!

Not Bak Chor Mee mai hum. It's pork ribs kway teow!!

I added mushrooms cos I was craving for them! hehe. anyways hor, mushrooms are good for everyone. Know why? Don't know? Ask OCBC. OK, just kidding. Ask him.

(scroll down)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


"Mushrooms are good for u! They make u grow big and shoot fireballs."




Bee had ban mian, and added fried wanton. Her fav kinds of food are golden, fried and crispy. -_- (lots of saturated fats)

Bee enjoying the crispiness. lol.

In the afternoon, basically, as far as lectures are concerned, I had a nothing more than irritated time, AGAIN. I kept "tsk!"-ing whenever Mr. Template repeats his trademarks, that I kinda disturbed my lecture mates seated in front of me. =X SORRY guys! I'll try to cut down....

Zat's all for today! As I had promised, 100th visitor to my blog will receive 1 year's free viewership! Congratulations to i.p. address 229.15.12.1984!!!!




(Note: I really don't know who the 100th visitor is. And btw, the i.p. address contains my birthday. LOL! *HINT HINT* No running away now!!! =P )

No comments:

Post a Comment

Using LinkedIn like social media

Some people more active on LinkedIn than on Facebook.