Friday, November 24, 2006

wooooooo.....

u guys know I love dragonball? haha.

I always have this habit of searching my cupboards for comics to read when I study for exams... lol. and so over the past few days, I've been reading up on my Dragonball comics again! They didn't come easily..... I had to scrimp and save during sec sch days to buy them! And I took so great caution to make sure they're in good condition, I didn't dare to open up wide to read. HAHA. They are my prized possessions, I lock them up.

Some of my Fav characters~~!!!







HEHE ^_^


Congratulations to Arsenal for coming back from 1 early goal to win Hamburg 3-1 ! I knew they could do it... Come on Arsenal!
=)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Using LinkedIn like social media

Some people more active on LinkedIn than on Facebook.