Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Modeling ME2103

Today is the last day of ME2103's lecture and tutorial.

Frankly, I pretty much love this module, especially using Solidworks 2005. haha.
















I really must thank my tutor for being so patient wif us! I could see he was really trying very hard not to blow his top despite Jx's consistent "cher cher cher, help help!" or "cher, lidat can or not?". And he was really helpful, going ard helping all those in need. This particular scene was when Jx tried to take a photo of the drawing sample, cos it'd only appear once. He grimaced when he saw him, and muttered "err, no photos please."

Then everyone started to whip out our phones and took photos. LOL!







This is the first time in NUS that I've ever gotten 100% for something! HAHAHA!!




Actually.... I got 100% for my previous tutorial also..... but HAIZ. Intended to start earlier to get more marks, instead backfired, and got 30% minused off.

I have this bad habit of napping after 8. CmI.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Using LinkedIn like social media

Some people more active on LinkedIn than on Facebook.