Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Lost my Sense of Actuators!

Today is my first paper ME 2143 - Sensors and Actuators!

After much anticipation and butterflies all fluttering in my stomach, I completed my first paper of Sem 3. It's one of those rare times I handed in my paper, and felt quite satisfied! Hmm, but I left 4 marks blank, and got some careless mistakes here and there....hopefully I get working marks! But I also lost some marks but can only "haiz!" that I didn't write additional stuff into my helpsheet. And I also spent too much time drawing the circuits out nice nice. Lol. Will they give extra marks for neatness???

Anyways, my favourite song currently is a MERRY CHRISTMAS! song by Jocie Guo Mei Mei! First heard it at Rollin-Busy Roy's house last week. And yesterday night, I had some difficulty going into Dreamland, so I switched on the radio and soon this song was playing! It jolted me from my lying position and I immediately recorded the song into my phone. Listened to it twice this morning, and since then, it has been running in my mind everytime my brain is free - including during my paper! It keeps singing "merry merry christmas baby....". -_- Not tat the song isn't nice, but it interrupts the circuits and voltage and motors in my mind.

Holidays holidays please come quick! 7 more days to holidays, and I already have had a rough idea of what I could do.

5th dec - Last paper! KTV at night.
7th dec - CG dinner.
8th dec - One day trip to JB.
12th dec - Volunteer work at CGH.

15th dec - Me and Myself's BIRTHDAY! (highly important)

25th dec - Christmas!
1st Jan - New Year's Day.
5th Dec - 8th Jan - Enjoy as much as I can! Mahjong, gai gai, makan, slack!

I have been craving for quite a number of food. After exams, I'm gonna conquer them all.

I also have a secret mission to complete with Rollin-Busy Roy and Hen-Lei-leh-JX! It's making us all very excited to discuss abt it after exams.

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-









Already said it's a secret liao, why you so kay poh?
=P


P/S: ThermoDIE on thurs. I hope I will survive from the battlefield at MPSH 6. Gotta go pack my full-battle order (FBO) for the tough shit now. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Using LinkedIn like social media

Some people more active on LinkedIn than on Facebook.