Thursday, November 09, 2006

hiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeee

Hello people!

Once again, congrats to "meme" who just won himself/herself 1 year's free viewership to my blog. Could meme please leave your particulars so we can contact you shortly?

Btw, was Quiz 2 too easy peasy? HAHA. Keep a lookout for Quiz 3 which will be up within the next few days! =P

I played so much of Gunbound over the last few weeks, that my rank rose! =) WAHAHA! My rank, originally a silver battle axe, is now silver battle axe plus. (the blue ball beside the axe)
















Me riding a powerful legendary dragon.


After sch today, me and bee happily, joyfully, gracefully hopped down to Tm basement for this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




(Quick, grab a tissue now.)








I caught you drooling!





Check out this fat juicy piping hot chicken wing. Yes, that golden crispy one, not that green butt jutting out juicyly.









Food's absolutely gorgeous. I love chicken wings. It has been my fav since pri sch! I ate one almost everyday in upper pri. I did the same in secondary sch. And I'd have loved TJC more if they sold chicken wings. AND. I indirectly caused the death of 1 chicken everyday in army too. LOL! Ayer Rajah Camp is famously known for its cheap and big fried chicken wings. 70cents only!

That is why the army personnel at ARC always have difficulty passing IPPT. (I made this up myself)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yesterday I passed by the central forum and bought myself a T-shirt. I also saw this shirt wif this very very interesting design, and asked politely whether I could take a picture of it.
















Get it? =P




I personally think Busy Roy would have loved this tee. Wanted to buy for him....... but it's not his bdae yet. =X LOL!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today is the last official lecture for ME2134. Mr Template was at his best again. As promised, I really didn't "tsked!" whenever he Ctrl-V his templates. However, the guys in front of me today took records of his templatation. A shocking 72 "basically" within 45 minutes!!!!!!!!!!! If you "tsked" every of the 72 times he templatated, you probably would have dehydrated urself already. -_-

He gave us a 5 min break, during which I hopped to Olive Cave to grab a iced-mocha.

While everybody was still chatting, walking around, laughing during the break, if you were the lecturer, what would u say to get your students back to order? Yes, as many other people would, probably it's something like "Ok students, let us continue now" or maybe "Silence please!". Instead, our Dear Mr Template exclaimed,





"As far as .. is concerned, ..."

-_-"""""""""""""""""""

Me and Jx immediately burst out into laughter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Using LinkedIn like social media

Some people more active on LinkedIn than on Facebook.