Thursday, November 02, 2006

Zzz.

I hope you guys don't mind that my tagboard and everything are at the bottom of the page...

HAHA. these few days were rather eventless! Felt rather sleepy today, cos i woke up halfway last night to watch Barcelona vs Chelsea. I tell u, money works wonders. PUUUIIII. *rolls eyes*

Today, I overheard this while at yih canteen....
"迷热布斯,马上来!"

O_O Haha. No offence to the stall uncle who came from China, I just thot it sounded funny at that moment. But he said it very fast, it didn't sound wrong initially. =X

I'm in a food-craving mood recently! been craving for food, food and more food. T_T I'm spending so much on food.... Actually me and my siblings all eat alot, which prompted The Mother to once comment that, we're lucky The Father earns enuff.... else we'd long have been bankrupts at the rate we eat. HAHAHAHA.

Food pics galore! HAppy droolinG!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
-_-" problem with blogger. I promise there'll be plenty of drooling pictures next time. now i'm hungry. NIte peeps!

=)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Using LinkedIn like social media

Some people more active on LinkedIn than on Facebook.