Thursday, November 16, 2006

RAH RAH RUU.

Yesterday during Mechanics lecture, I was reading very focused on the notes, when a sea urchin jumped up onto my table!
















Just joking, it's a hairband.


---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Exams are coming!!!!

After slacking hard last semester which brought about the fall of my CAP, I decided to work harder this sem! And first thing this sem, my resolution is to stop falling asleep during lectures again! And together with the help of lecture buddies Jx and Fab, I can now proudly say, I'm not snoring during lectures liao!! ^_^ HUrray! Zat's why I want to work even harder, and find my CAP a good resting place for the next few months. I can do it!

Ok guys, I really thank thank thank all of you for trying hard to solve my Quizzes! HEHE. I'm glad u all find them worthwhile to crack your brains over. =)

Quiz 4 is coming up! Watch out for an exciting quiz by this weekend!

^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Using LinkedIn like social media

Some people more active on LinkedIn than on Facebook.