Thursday, March 08, 2007

About hunger and NS

I was so hungry this morning after tutorial at 9! Initially wanted to eat Mac (hey, it's so cool to have Mac at Engin!) but decided otherwise cos would be late for lecture... So I happily joyfully gracefully but hungrily hopped into Olive Cove to look for food! SO HUNGRY!!!!!!!!

I settled for this!



I











Note: One sandwich was already in my mouth.

I'm so hungry also now!!!! ROAR!!!!!!!!!!! T_T

_______________________________________

Anyways, everyone knows the guys go to serve NS after JC for 2 years rite? And then after 2 miserable years, the guys enter Uni and matriculate together with girls 2 years younger than them. So they study the same things, go tutorials, attend lectures....


BUT OMG...

here's what the 2 years do to the poor guys....

















Buay tahan! Sleep during lecture!
.
.
.
.
.
.

Meanwhile, the younger ones...


















Have fun!
.
.
.
.
.
.


_________________________________________

So then, should NS be scrapped?

GAHGAHGAH.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Done this, done that, yet?

It's 2.57am Tuesday and my mind is still freaking thinking about work and whether my somewhat happy-go-lucky colleague is following up c...