Thursday, March 22, 2007

The Omnipotent Being

How can one person, no clones, no photocopier etc, be omnipotent?

That is, if it's CYBERSPACE!

Our very dear Lip Tong is well-known among ME2 students for appearing effortlessly everywhere in our module forums, I even heard that ppl misunderstood him as the lecturer. Because the answers he gave are all so coherent, well-explained and reader-friendly, we all think it is the model answer!

Just mention "Lip Tong" to any ME2 student. You'll confirm get one of the following 3 scenarios happening:

(a) "Oh, Lip Tong, ya I know, he's from my sec sch/jc ma."
or
(b) "HUH?! Lip Tong??? Ya! I always see his name in forum, at first I thot he lecturer!"
or
(c) "HUH? I don't visit forums..."
or
(d) "I don't have Internet."

ME2142 forum:







[Liptong] says:
why they like to post my name


____________________________________________


Quote of the millenium:
2 weeks ago, Monday. Before seminar session...

(background: Muffled chatting + air con whirling)

Lip: "Yesterday I blogged."

Me and Myself (shocked): "HUH? You got blog? Never tell me..."

.
.
.
.
.
.

Lip: "Ya. Ivle forum lor." (add: silly grin)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Done this, done that, yet?

It's 2.57am Tuesday and my mind is still freaking thinking about work and whether my somewhat happy-go-lucky colleague is following up c...