Saturday, March 03, 2007

Tongue exercise

Tongue twisters, I'm sure you guys have heard plenty of them. Here's some I know:

"Peter Piper picked a pack of pickled peppers".

"She sells seashells by the seashore".

Alamak, so easy, I know you all must be thinking. "Wah lao stupid Me and Myself, you so lousy meh! The 2 so easy, I can say them out fast and quick, like an ang moh!"

HAHA. Anyway, that's not the point la. The point is, I have made up a tongue-twister, all by myself!



























Here goes!

"Tata the tardy tarantula tasted ten tarry tarts in tartar."

HAHAHAHAHA.







I wonder if somebody is going to be sooooooo mad. =P
(no offence intended!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Done this, done that, yet?

It's 2.57am Tuesday and my mind is still freaking thinking about work and whether my somewhat happy-go-lucky colleague is following up c...