Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Where's-the-lab day! (wednesday)

Today is a happy day!

COS NO LAB!! MUAHAHA! no lab = no need to wear jeans + shoes to school. I'm getting so lazy recently. In the past, whenever I've got a long day, I'd go to sch wearing jeans. But now, I just slip into bermudas, into slippers and off to sch!

Anyways, somehow I sense everyone's mood is getting lighter. HAHA. probably because ThursdaySSSSSSS (note: plural S) are official off days for everyone le! ^_^ Bee is so furious over that 'unfairness', she roars everytime I mention about this. Hahahhaaha. Bee's cute when she roars; just like a meowing kitten MEOW!!











I hear my name...

_____________________________________

If you guys haven't heard of this, try this out.

1) Sit down. (Quite lame, cos I don't think you read my blog while standing up, RIGHT?)
2) Lift up your right leg slightly off the floor. Start drawing CLOCKWISE circles with your right leg.
3) At the same time, use your right hand and draw in the air, the number '6'.
4) Do you notice any movements changing?
5) Laugh and wonder why.

That's because your right brain cannot do these two conflicting movements at the same time. But if you can do it, you probably came from the same planet as Mr Jx. He can do it too. I think the wires in his brain are... mixed up.

If you guys don't know who is Mr Jx...
















He with his Best Friend, and his favourite McCheesy.

Here's what he can do too!














He can bend his pinkie without the other fingers bending as well!

_____________________________________

GUYS! Faster go take camera!!

Here's a ONE IN A MILLION SIGHT!!!

.
.
.
.

















Frankenstein showing his phone to a chilli crab.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Done this, done that, yet?

It's 2.57am Tuesday and my mind is still freaking thinking about work and whether my somewhat happy-go-lucky colleague is following up c...