Tuesday, March 20, 2007

*WAVES!

Re-hi guys! Sorry for the lack of updates. Don't know why I didn't had anything to crap about. Maybe cos spicy chili crab stole the crap outta me. T_T

(Just pushing the blame)

The previous Friday night, Bee got out of her beehive and drove!!! Together with her bro as V-com, she fetched me and we went to Bedok 85 for supper! HAHAHA!! She successfully reversed parked her dad's big car (with my help of cos) and we happily joyfully gracefully hopped over to 85 and ordered food!

We had 2 stingrays, bak chor mee, chicken wings and sugar cane juice! NICE NICE!

Thanks bee for the great supper night! =)

_____________________________________________

NO MORE FLUID MECH LECTURES!! HENCE, THURS IS MY OFFICIALLY OFF DAY LE!! ^^

It's Bee's birthday chalet this weekend! Looking fwd to the fun and food there! Hehehehe.

Ciao! =]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Done this, done that, yet?

It's 2.57am Tuesday and my mind is still freaking thinking about work and whether my somewhat happy-go-lucky colleague is following up c...