Monday, March 05, 2007

March on, March!

MARCH is here!!!! No, not Nissan March, it's the month of March!

Here are some things I'm looking fwd to, and what I can't wait to get out of my head.

Can't wait to be forgotten:
- GEK1042 Quiz 5% + Project 30% (Thank God I s/u-ed!)
- Fluid Mech CA (Not again?!)
- Lab reports (but they're still okay, considering I do RESEARCH lol.)

Damn looking forward to!
- Arsenal win PSV 3-0 !!!
- Buffet lunch this Friday/Saturday (tentative only)
- Bee's birthday chalet next weekend!!!!
- USA. HUH? I'm going to USA?! USA?! WAH!!! ^_^

LALALALA~
















The pic simply says it all - I'm happy ^_____^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Done this, done that, yet?

It's 2.57am Tuesday and my mind is still freaking thinking about work and whether my somewhat happy-go-lucky colleague is following up c...