Monday, March 12, 2007

Art Attack!!

I packed my cupboards one fine day and found my Sec 1 and 2 Art Folios! Do you guys even remember doing Art Folios?! I like to keep historic items. Here are some art pieces for you guys to sample!!









































































____________________________________

And here's the one I'm most proud of... spending the whole of June Holidays doing it I remember... Had to find colours from pages of magazines, tear them into tiny pieces and stick them one by one onto A4 cardboard.





















The outline is made using black colour string.
Nice nice?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Done this, done that, yet?

It's 2.57am Tuesday and my mind is still freaking thinking about work and whether my somewhat happy-go-lucky colleague is following up c...