Friday, March 09, 2007

It's finally Friday!!!

Thank God it's FRIDAY!!!!!
Oh Friday, how much I missed you!!!

Ending school early on Friday is just so shiooooooooooooook. Hehehe. I love Fridays. I also love public holidays, and my birthday. (ok, fine)

Anyways, after school today, me and Bee took the Choo-choo train back to Tampines, and we had Ajisen Ramen for lunchie!!






























Crayfish Ramen + softshell crab + ice lemon tee = $10.90. I didn't quite liken the crayfish cos it was dipped in sweet sauce, and hence the soup become tomato-ey. The softshell was okay.

Bee had Cha Shu Ramen + baby octopus!
















I intro-ed to Bee the chewy succulent baby octopus one! She didn't quite dare to eat it a few months ago, but after I encouraged her to try one, she has been ordering them. HAHA. Try it, for those who haven't! It's also Busy Roy's favourite. Bee has a funny way of eating them... she first bites the head off. :( Poor octopus!! ALL THE BRAIN JUICE!! EWWWWWW!!!

____________________________________________

Dinner, me and my parents went to the coffeeshop near our place.





















I didn't know the rules are so strict now! Lol! At a coffeeshop! What next? Security guards?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Done this, done that, yet?

It's 2.57am Tuesday and my mind is still freaking thinking about work and whether my somewhat happy-go-lucky colleague is following up c...