Thursday, February 22, 2007

All about Law and Corn

Yesterday I went to catch local movie "Just Follow Law".

It was as funny as I thot it'd be, because Jack Neo's movies have all been so hilarious! JFL was still humorous, but much more slap-stick. My favourite character had to be Muthu, the security guard. HAHAHHAHAHA. Gurmit was professional, and surprising Fann too. I was seriously impressed by her 'no-questions-asked' acting, some scenes required real courage and she acted them out really naturally!

As many Jack Neo's movies have done, JFL brought out some problems we have been facing! Yes, why do we need to get approvals for this and that, why do we have to get through so many Gah-Men bodies before we reach who we want? Why are some ppl so afraid to do things that they think are correct? Especially true for guys who've been thro NS, WHY DO WE NEED TO WAYANG (PUT UP A FALSE FRONT) AND DO SAI-KANG (AREA CLEANING) WHEN THE BIG F***S COME AND VISIT????!

The movie also poked fun at last year's balloting incidents. Haha, pretty witty I thought, without making it too obvious.

I loved the movie's slogan - "Some things in life, it's not whether you can or not, but whether u dare."

How true! In my opinion I think Singaporeans listen too much. They're just so afraid of doing the wrong things, so they stick to regulations so blindly. Laws are meant to be broken, humans are flexible!

___________________________________________

Enough of ranting, here's sth for you guys to lighten up. Haha.

Do you guys eat corn? (as shown below)










You know when you bite into them, you sure have some corn strands stuck between ur teeth, which then becomes very uncomfortable right? I think many of you face this problem!


Well, I HAVE THE SOLUTION TO THIS PROBLEM!

^__^



"What is it what is it?! Tell me quick quick quick!" This must be running through your mind now! And maybe for a few, "What is it tell me! I gotta know how to get the corn strands out, because once I tried to kiss my girlfriend after eating corn, and she puked when I opened my mouth!"

NOW, JUST HOW DO YOU GET THE IRRITATING UGLY CORN OUT FROM YOUR TEETH?


The answer is shown below:
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.






















Scholl's 'Medicated CORN removal plasters'.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Done this, done that, yet?

It's 2.57am Tuesday and my mind is still freaking thinking about work and whether my somewhat happy-go-lucky colleague is following up c...