Monday, February 26, 2007

MOM, KARMA MAMA!

Everything's so against me this few days.

First, this happened.
Then that happened.
Next another this happened.

What have I done to deserve all these?!??!

*ROAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*

If there's no Karma, I'll go do bad things liao! Maybe I'll still end up a millionaire and live up to 80 healthily! =( Someone enlighten me.

I am a visitor to Xiaxue's Blog, and an idea of hers really interests me. She says after we die and if we go to Heaven, we should be allowed to ask God one question. For example, "Who ate my cake on my 9th birthday?" or "Did sexy Nicole have a crush on me in college??" You know, this kinda thing?

I suggest we be allowed to ask unlimited questions, cos there're just so many I have unanswered. One of which is "Where did my bag of Jack 'n' Jills potato chips sour cream and onion flavour disappear to?!" It really vanished from my house - completely, and everybody claims they haven't seen it. Was I dreaming about the green pack? No, cos I bought it wif Bee. Were my family members lying? No, cos I know they were telling the truth. Abothen?!?! ALIENS?

Another would be -
(a) "Which idiotS stole my phoneS?" (note - plural)
(b) "Did they die a terrible death?"
If yes, refer to (c). If no, skip (c) and go (d).
(c) "Thanks, I love you"
(d) "SO THE WHOLE THING ABOUT KARMAMA IS BULLSHIT??!"

As for my final question, I would ask, "Why the hell are we created?"

.
.
.
.
.

And God/Goddess better gimme a good one.

Good nites, world.

P/S: Would I get bad karma for the un-intended insult? If yes, S**T, because I have 3 tests next week. LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Done this, done that, yet?

It's 2.57am Tuesday and my mind is still freaking thinking about work and whether my somewhat happy-go-lucky colleague is following up c...