Sunday, February 11, 2007

Weekend rocks!

_____________________________________

WARNING: Long entry, you sure you don't wanna get a popcorn first?
_____________________________________

WOOHOO!

I had a fantastic weekend, I hope you guys had a good one too! =)

Yesterday Me and Jx went down to Sim Lim Square, cos I wanted to buy a M2 1GB memory card for my phone! What I had was a miserable 64mb one, it was definitely not enough! U see, I could store any kinda shit with 1GB of space, and putting songs into it, I can doubly use it as a mp3 player! I actually save lots of $$! HAHA!

As usual, I cycled to Tampines Mrt from my house. 1/4 way there, my bicycle chain fell off the gears. =( So I had to sacrifice my clean hands to replace the chain back onto the gears... clean -> dirty... and 1/2 way there, the chain dropped off again. T_T Now I had to sacrifice my dirty hands -> dirtier. Sigh... Washing my hands after that wasn't a problem... I feel sad that my bike is breaking down liao... my good old trusty bicycle! It has beeen with me for so many years, acc me thro my ups and downs (slopes), and carrying me so faithfully without complaints thro so many miles... However now it's whining and groaning to me (rust and worn out bearings)whenever I pedal it... Dear bike! =( It's outside my corridor now, the chain has fallen out again... HAIZ!

Anyway we took the Mrt and alighted at Bugis! We were horrified at the crowd queueing up to take the escalator! ZZZ! Being smarter than the rest, me and Jx walked 50m to the other escalator - surprising there were nobody using it! LOL. No wonder they say Singaporeans have a pastime of queueing up...

We entered Fu Lu Shou complex because a children karaoke singing competition was going on! So happening! We watched 3 kids performed, though only kiddos, arguably they are better than Proj. Superstar contestants. GAGAGA.

Then we crossed the road to Sim Lim and guess who we saw! Priscelia Zhen Si Mei!




















She looks nicer in person with only light make up. Actually this isn't my first time seeing her outside, but the other time I saw her, she was wearing the same pink T-shirt... LOL. I was pondering whether to take a pic with her, but she scurried off with her mom liao. hahahhaha!

Anyways we entered Sim Lim Square (does the building look like a square btw?), saw somebody playing Winning Eleven, so me and Jx challenged him. Being more pro, we easily defeated him...leaving him cursing and swearing and complaining the the referree in the game was bias... O_O so we no bully him, and went to search for my m2 card.

I think it's only my 2nd time in the Square! WHa... all the shops look the same, selling the same stuffs. I went into a shop at Lvl 1 and asked the uncle... He said "$85".

Lvl 2 - $82. But got a good uncle told me to go Lvl 4 cos it's cheaper.
Lvl 3 - Didn't ask.
Lvl 4 - $80. This guy told me to go "Best Bargain" on lvl 5!
Lvl 5, Best Bargain - $65 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL! The prices get lower as u go up. I can think of 2 reasons why:
1) Most customers are lazy to go up, so the shops below can get more profit by selling more expensive.
2) Gravity gets weaker further away from the Earth.

I happily joyfully gracefully paid for it. ^_____________^

End of Saturday...

_______________________________________

Sunday!

Lunch - Boon Tong Kee Chicken Rice. Before 1pm, I thot the Boon Tong Kee at Katong was the best. After 1pm, I changed my mind, the one at Balestier Road IS THE BEST!!!!

Just how good it was:




HAHAHAHAHHA!!!! Everything was excellent, from the fragrant rice to the exotic chilli to the tender chicken! If the one at Katong is 9/10, this one is 99/100.

My whole family loves travelling ard to try good food, hence we walked 200m to try out Loy Kee Chicken rice.



It was "HUH? you call this Chicken Rice?" versus Boon Tong Kee. The picture shows it I guess! Haha. But we saw Hong Hui Fang and her kids there.

It's already 6.44pm! I haven't done my tuts! ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bye for now, thanks for ur patience! Please dispose of your popcorn bag into the nearest dustbin, see you again! =)

___________________________________

Yesterday I lost some money! I had this feeling Newcastle would win Liverpool and I told Jx abt it... Then he specially went over to Singapore Pools outlet to check out.. the odds were 3.95! But so suay, when he called me, I was in the toilet... DANGS! So didn't buy in the end... and Newcastle really won!! T_T Somebody give me back the money! ROAR.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Done this, done that, yet?

It's 2.57am Tuesday and my mind is still freaking thinking about work and whether my somewhat happy-go-lucky colleague is following up c...