Friday, February 23, 2007

BAN CROCS!

Refer to this.

This afternoon my sis witnessed a child's shoe getting caught in the escalator, and it happened on the escalator just next to her! It was at EastPoint Mall!

The very first question I asked her was, "Is the child wearing Crocodiles?"

Sis nods.

YOU SEEEEEE!!!!!! Told ya crocs are ugly and detestable! They also lead to freak accidents! Why are ppl still wearing them? They're safety hazards! The Gah-Men should ban them!!

___________________________________________

On the other hand, my cousin complained to me just now that the CNY pictures I posted didn't show her face big enough.

So, to give her face, I'm posting her big face now. HAHAHAHHAA.




















No censors!

She's studying in RMIT Australia. CHECK OUT THE HUGE PIECE OF MEAT! Now I can't wait to go USA and conquer WHITE CASTLE!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Done this, done that, yet?

It's 2.57am Tuesday and my mind is still freaking thinking about work and whether my somewhat happy-go-lucky colleague is following up c...